Why Email Marketing?
- Small businesses need to make sure that every dollar they spend on marketing bears fruit, and email marketing is a sure-fire way to ensure that.
- Helps small businesses forge better and stronger relationships with customers.
- Plays a vital role in helping you develop a unique brand for your company.
- Cement your identity as an expert in your area of working through informational emails and whitepapers.
- An effective way to drive traffic to your website and improve your conversion rate by reaching out to a target group.
- Highly efficient as it is cost-effective, while also being quick and easy to manage.
- Enables and allows small businesses to build credibility, reliability and trustworthiness.
Creating an Email Marketing Strategy
Here’s a quick look at a few questions you need to ask yourself before drafting an email marketing strategy for your Blinds business.
- Who’s your target audience?
- What are your most popular and effective marketing segments?
- Who are your biggest competitors?
- What are your competitors doing differently?
- How good is your conversion rate now?
- What can you do to improve your marketing funnel?
- How does your product provide value, and how can you get that across most effectively?
- What are your KPIs?
- What is your budget?
See 22 more tips to help you achieve marketing success.
How to get your Email Marketing Campaign Up and Running
Once you have the answers to these questions, you can now start developing a plan for your email marketing strategy.
- Start by building a mailing list via a signup form on your website that clearly shows the customer how valuable your emails can be,
- Choose what type of email you want to focus on sending amongst promotional, seasonal, loyalty and transactional initially.
- Once you know what type of email you want, plan them out, create the content required and choose an appropriate template or design.
- Try to segment your contacts based on criteria such as purchase history, demographic and brand loyalty to deliver more personalised emails.
- Make sure you work with designers to get a template that stands out and is significant at the same time.
- Don’t forget to add a clear call-to-action at the end to drive better conversion.
- Make sure you keep reviewing and analysing your results to see what works and what doesn’t. You can also experiment with different kinds of emails and formats to see which ones your contact list responds to most positively.
Our Retailers and Wholesalers Solutions boast of an incredibly efficient email marketing tool. Our suite of tools will help power all your email marketing campaigns and add some freshness to your current system. Schedule emails, develop the right content, build a mailing list and send out innovative emails to grow your customer base organically. Our tools will also allow you to target specific market segments, helping improve the overall efficiency of your campaigns.
So, what are you waiting for? Partner with us to reach out to more people and boost your conversion rate and sales, like never before!